Force Technologies can offer comprehensive Re-creation or Custom design of an EOL (end of life) or obsolete semiconductor to aid in the continued support of your legacy application. Whether you require a form fit and function replacement to the original component specification or custom design where alternative options do not match your project requirement, we are available to help.
• Fully approved – no legal or grey market issues
• Modern assembly techniques for re-creation
• Flexible resources to accommodate changing needs
• Guaranteed up to and exceeding 20 year support
You can rely on Force Technologies to maintain complete control throughout the design and manufacture. Initial device prototypes are typically available after 9 months and after application approval production fabrication and start immediately. We offer:
• In-design enhancements
• In accordance with MIL-STD-883 support/processing
• DO254 Design standard support
• Re-creations meeting original data-sheet performance under SCD (Source Control Drawing) or customer specification.
• AS9100 Rev D Quality Control
When you need flexibility to accommodate your ever-changing requirements, or if the original manufacturers cannot deliver, Force Technologies has the re-creation resources to ensure continuity of supply that outlives original production life cycle.
Force Technologies are constantly adding to our range of re-created products, including: all types of integrated circuits manufacturing an ever-increasing range of standard “FT” products.